Where to Begin
It doesn’t matter if you are a single rider, a family, or even a large group; we have a ride for you. We have trail horses for every level of rider, from the first timer to the seasoned equestrian; we have a horse to fit your needs. We serve the greater Flagstaff, Mormon Lake and surrounding communities for everyone’s horseback trail riding needs.
- Reservations are strongly recommended and may be booked online using the BOOK YOUR RIDE button on the top right. Please make your reservation at least 24 hours ahead of time. Sometimes we can schedule your ride the same day, so give us a call regardless.
- All rides are guided by experienced wranglers. Please do not separate from the wranglers.
- All rides are walk trails within the Coconino National Forest.
- Our weight limits are based on height-weight ratios but are not exact. Generally, the maximum weight is 250 lbs up to 6 feet tall and 275 lbs for the folks over 6 feet tall. You must be able to manage and handle your own weight, loading yourself from the ground onto the horse with little assistance from our staff. If you need a larger horse just make a note in the comments section when making your reservation online or make sure to tell the person answering the phone this info.
- Minors should be accompanied by a parent or legal court appointed guardian and be a minimum age to ride of 6 years old with the required waiver form completed. The confirmation page sent when making a booking will have a link “Sign Child Waiver” for parent to pre-complete in the event they will not attend. Please make sure that if you ride multiple times that you use the correct confirmation so that the completed waivers are attached to the correct booking in our system.
- Riding helmets (which are highly recommended) are available for those who choose to wear them. We request that all children under the age of 17 use the provided head gear. If you choose not to wear a helmet you will be required to sign that off on our waiver.
- Youngsters ride by themselves (we may lead their horse if an issue arises on the ride depending on their size and ability). We do not double ride or allow riders under the age of 6 years.
- We recommend wearing jeans, closed-toed shoes, and long sleeves for your own comfort and safety. Layering of clothing works best.
- Rides can be scheduled throughout the day based on length of ride and availability.
- All riders must have a complete waiver form. Children must have their waivers completed by the parent or legal court appointed guardian prior to ride. Adults and Children may not ride if a waiver has not been completed.
- Once you have been mounted on a horse, we need to have you remain on that horse until the ride returns back to the loading area. All riders need to remain with their group, so please do not separate from the wranglers.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- We abide by the Arizona Revised Statues – Ride at Own Risk A.R.S 12-553 (1994) law. You can find out more information on this by checking out our Terms & Conditions page.